DRDO Recruitments 2021: The DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) selects and recruits’ candidates for various defence posts all across India. DRDO brings out various vacancies for Research fellows and provides a golden opportunity to work for the central governments.
DRDO Recruitments 2021
Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) in Ambernath, is the official centre of the Defence Research and Development Organisation. DRDO has now released 7 vacancies for junior research fellowship in which the selected candidates will be provided a training a 2 years that can also extend up to 5 years on the basis of their merits and performances.
Highlights of DRDO Recruitments 2021
|Name of post||DRDO Research Vacancies|
|Official body||DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)|
|Government||Central government jobs|
|Release of notification||19th October 2021|
|Walk-in interview||29th November 2021|
|Interview venue||Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) in Ambernath|
What are the latest DRDO research vacancies released?
The DRDO has uploaded an official notice regarding the vacancies for the junior research fellowship at its center Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) in Ambernath. The list of the 07 Proposed vacancies is as follows:
|Physics or Chemistry||02 vacancies|
|Physical chemistry||01 vacancies|
|Organic chemistry||01 vacancies|
|Inorganic chemistry||01 vacancies|
What are the educational qualifications required for DRDO new research vacancies?
The DRDO has kept a minimum educational qualification before applying for the junior research fellowship’s new vacancies. Following are the required educational qualifications eligibility.
For Physics or Chemistry, Physical chemistry, Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry: Post graduate degree with first division and a valid NET qualification
For Metallurgy/Mechanical: BTech with valid GATE score
Walk-in-interview of DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies.
DRDO will conduct walk in interviews for the new vacancies at its official center Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Shil Badlapur Road, Ambernath (East), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, Pin Code-421506.
What stipend will be offered in DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies.
The DRDO board has proposed a fixed stipend of Rs. 31,000/- monthly. Allowances related to house rent is according to the updated rules.
Age eligibility for DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies.
All the applied candidates must have attained the age of 28 years while entering the walk-in-interview at Naval Materials Research Laboratory, PO Anand Nagar, Ambernath East 421506 on 29 November 2021.
How to download the official notification regarding DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies?
The DRDO has released the official advertisement regarding the new recruitments fellowship vacancies on its official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to access the advertisement:
Step1: go to the official website of DRDO i.e., www.drdo.gov.in
Step2: click on the Careers tab.
Step3: click on the Research Fellow button from the drop-down list.
Step4: Click on “Walk in Interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in NMRL, Ambernath” link
Step5: Click on the Advertisement link to check the notification.
Step6: check all the eligibility norms and go for an interview on 29th November 2021 along with the Bio-Data and original certificates/ documents.
Terms and Conditions for DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies
The DRDO has released certain essential terms and conditions for DRDO new recruitments fellowship vacancies. Let’s have a look at them:
- All the candidates before applying for the junior research fellowship must check their eligibility and then only appear for the walk-in interview.
- Candidates must carry along their bio data, photographs, attested documents, caste certificates if applicable and NOC from employer (if worked before as government employee).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview to the applying candidates.
- All the applying candidates must repot to the venue of walk-in-interview which is at Naval Materials Research Laboratory, PO Anand Nagar, Ambernath East 421506 on 29 November 2021. All the candidates must carry along the attested documents. The timings for reporting is 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- All covid 19 protocols must be abided.
- All the testimonials by the candidates must be presented at the time of interview, afterwards no action can be taken for the admission.
Important links of DRDO Recruitments 2021
Know More :
- DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 www.drdo.gov.in Junior Research Fellowship/RA Application Form
- DRDO MTS Exam Date 2021 CEPTAM Multitasking Staff Tier 1 Examination at www.drdo.gov.in
- DRDO MTS Merit List 2021 www.drdo.gov.in CEPTAM Tier 1 MTS Result Date
- DRDO MTS Admit Card 2021 CEPTAM MTS Tier 1 Exam Date Download at
- DRDO 2DG Anti Covid Drug Medicine Efficacy, Side Effects and Price