Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 Registration Link: The government of Bihar is running many schemes for the girls of the state under one of these schemes is Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. Under it, the state government gives assistance of up to 50 thousand rupees to the girls after completing 12/intermediate and graduation. In today’s article, we will give you all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021, Apply For ₹25,000 & ₹50,000.
Bihar government is already running this yojana for this but now the amount received under this has more than doubled. Earlier, the girl students who passed Inter were given 10 thousand rupees by the government and 25 thousand rupees on completion of graduation or equivalent degree and unmarried girl students get the benefit of this scholarship.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana has been started by the Bihar Government keeping in mind the bright future of the women of the state. It is a beneficial scheme, under this scheme, girls are provided financial assistance for their higher education, mainly its purpose is education of girls.
To promote the education of girls so that girls can get higher education, for this an amount is given to them to get a bachelor’s degree after passing 12th class.This scheme is applicable in the form of assistance for girls’ uniform expenses, sanitary, napkin, education related expenses.A rule has been made to apply in the scheme that only two daughters of a family can take advantage of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana, no last date has been fixed for applying in this scheme yet.
If you are willing to apply for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021, then you must read this post carefully till the end. In this post, we have given you all the information related to Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana, such as how to apply in Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana, what are the benefits of this yojana and what are the eligibility conditions for MKUY and which documents will you need while applying for the scheme? We have provided all this information below that link to the official website of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana.
In MKUY, to encourage the students who have passed class XII for further studies, they are given some money as incentive, which can help them in further studies, so almost every year lakhs of students. are given the benefit of this and get money under this scheme, in which they have to Bihar CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 apply online, after which money is given to the students.
Bihar CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 Overview
|Name of the Yojana||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Introduced by||CM of Bihar- Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries of MKUY||Girl students of Bihar State|
|Major Benefit||Monetary Support to Girls|
|Scheme Objective||Empower to Women of the state of Bihar|
|Benefit After||12th and graduation|
|Total amount||₹25,000 & ₹50,000|
|Official Website URL||edudbt.bih.nic.in|
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana- Eligibility Criteria
- First of all, it is mandatory for the student to be a resident of Bihar, basically MKUY is being brought for the residents of Bihar, so the student of any other state cannot take benefit in this.
- Bihar CM Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 is for the poor, in this way it is mandatory for the family income to be below the poverty line.
- If any person from the applicant’s family is doing a government job, then in that case the girl child of that family will not get the benefit of MKUY as there should not be any government servant in the family.
- To become eligible it is also mandatory that the age of the girl student should be in 17 to 18 years else she will not get the money.
How to Apply For ₹25,000 & ₹50,000-Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- Jump on the official website edudbt.bih.nic.in and you will get two links on the homepage of this website which will be related to student registration. Girls can start the registration process by clicking on any one of these links.
- After clicking on this link, important instructions related to the scheme will be displayed by the website on the page, to get the registration done from these points, click on the option “Click here to register”.
- After which a form of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021, Apply For ₹25,000 & ₹50,000 will open on your screen, which should be carefully read all the details, submit it.
- After this process you will get credentials as login id and password and with the help of this login ID password, you can login to the official website for next steps.
- After login to the website, applicants can complete the process of registration, under which you will have to provide necessary documents like Aadhar card, mark sheet, photo and bank details.
- After filling the asked information completely, submit Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Form and in this way your form will be submitted.